Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Food in Susukino area


I will introduce my recommended restaurant and bar in Susukino.

First, when it comes to Hokkaido soul food,

"Genghis Khan"(Grilled Lamb)

*this shop's lamb is not gamey. Yummy!! It goes well with Sapporo Beer! Yeah~


 The sign of outside

the entrance 

Second, when it comes to Hokkadio food.. 


Sushi!!
 Interior

the sign 

Not too much expensive! $$~$$$

and fresh!!

It is popular for tourists.

Next, it is Japanese Izakaya, named  "Aburiya"
 the entrance

Inside

You must feel confortable and enjoy fresh seafood.

Grilled Crab

Sashimi, etc.

You can also enjoy meat.


Next is the bar which is popular for especially women.
"DOIGT"
the entrance

The most good point is to open until 4 am.
You can enjoy for long night!!

Inside

Lastly, if you want to feel Hawaii in Susukino, 
here, "ALWAYS HAWAII"
lol
the counter

 the table

Pancake


*These are my personal opinion.


Thank you for watching:)








3 comments:

  1. I know some places because I also live in Sapporo. Enjoy your summer vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would love to go in Japan right now. Everything looks cozy and the best part was the food. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice suggestion, I have been to Sapporo before as HKG is near to JPY but never heard of these places. I sure will visit next time when i come.

    ReplyDelete